Monday, July 04, 2011

Katie's 21st Birthday Celebration - Jacksonville FL Family Lifestyle Photographer

Love, love, love this birthday celebration! Katie's mom, Sharon, connected with me several weeks ago in regards to documenting the special day on photos. I'm glad that she did because I truly had a great time capturing all the fun and sweet moments celebrating Katie's next chapter in life! Sharon and Katie's dad are genuinely nice people, and I can just see it on their eyes on how much they love their daughter and how proud they are of her :) Katie is definitely one lucky gal to have amazing parents that care deeply for her!

Happy 21st Birthday, Katie! I'm happy to be a part of your birthday celebration in a special way :) I wish you many more fun birthdays like this and cheers to "adulthood!" :)

XOXO



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...