Monday, May 02, 2011

Adriana & Scott are Married!! Part 2 - Mexico Destination Wedding Photographer

Adriana and Scott's wedding at Martoca Beach and Garden in Bucerias, Mexico was simply amazing!! I'm happy that Bobby and I had the chance to photograph this gorgeous couple at this beautiful location :) I'm loving their wedding colors, and all the details they have added to make this day extra special. So therefore, I'm posting a "Part 2" with just the detail shots from their wedding day!

Enjoy and be inspired!
XOXO


Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm loving their wedding colors and their unique lounge area for the guests during the cocktail hour.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the bar area, and the word "Pinchi" is Scott's loving nickname for Adriana.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think this is the best table seating chart I have ever seen!! Each frame has the table # info on it and a list of guests' names.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's SO beautiful there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Monograms "A & S" can be found everywhere on their wedding decor and stationery like their invitations.

Photobucket

I have a big crush on this big copper door!

Photobucket

YAY for having a Mariachi band play during the cocktail hour!!

Photobucket

Can't decide which picture I like to post--one taken during the day or the other one taken at night, so therefore, I'm posting both! Which photo do you like the best?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Video Box is such a neat concept of the wedding guestbook! Instead of guests signing in and writing down well wishes for the couple, they step into this big booth and leave video messages! Of course, Bobby and I had to check it out and also leave a love message for Adriana and Scott :)

Photobucket

1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

Simply beautiful! I've enjoyed viewing this :)

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...