Monday, April 18, 2011

Corey & Jt's Baby Easter Photo Session - Jacksonville FL Family & Baby Photographer

Love this time of the year! It's always sunny outside here in Florida, and I get to photograph beautiful babies like Corey & Jt's baby girl :) I'm in love with her Easter dress! It's so colorful and I wish they make cute dresses like that for adults too! I'm so happy that I get to photograph this cute baby for a year, and I can't wait for her next photo session when she will be able to sit up on her own and perhaps even stand up by herself :) For now, enjoy this 100% cuteness and Happy Easter to all! Corey and Jt, thank you for having me take pictures of your adorable baby girl!!

XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I promise Baby wasn't hurt during the photo session. She can't quite sit up on her own yet, and these photos just melt my heart :)

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...