Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Corri & Will are Married!! - Jacksonville & Ponte Vedra Beach FL Wedding Photographer

There are so many things I love about this beautiful couple! Corri and Will had an intimate wedding ceremony on the beach with immediate families only, they jumped into the freezing ocean for pictures, and off they went to Spain for almost two weeks to celebrate their honeymoon! They happen to be the first wedding couple I photo-shot this year, and Corri and I also happen to have the same name!! Corinna (or Corrina with two r's) is such a unique name, and it's so fun to meet another person with that same name :) I also love that they both enjoy traveling, and Corri told me at our consultation that one of her life goals is to get as many stamps in her passport! I knew at that moment that she's a cool bride, and that I had to photograph her wedding! I secretly want to achieve the same goal btw! ;)

Corri and Will's wedding day is a proof that the weather in Florida can be erratic. It had been sunny everyday prior to their wedding day, but when I woke up that morning, it was raining and there was a 30 mph strong wind advisory for Northeast FL beaches! Haha, can't have it all, but God was awesome to give us a break from the rain just in time for their wedding ceremony :)

It was hard trying to figure which pictures to post on my blog, so be sure to check out their slideshow for more pictures!!

Congratulations Corri & Will!! Cheers and here's to many more fun-filled adventures to come for both of you!!




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

THEIR LOVE STORY


- How did you guys meet?

C: One night I went out with one of my friends who was meeting up with a group of people from his section (law school) and Will was seated at the opposite end of the table the whole night. We were all leaving when something suddenly came over me and I walked up to Will and asked him his name and I asked him to come to the beach bars with a few of us and I got his number. Will met me at the beach bars (Bricks) and we sat in the corner, and talked, and held hands the whole night. We were already in love :)

- Describe the proposal:

W: I booked a swanky bed and breakfast in St. Simons Island. We randomly drove around the island as I looked for a place, and we ended up at the pier, and as we were walking on, everyone left. I got on one knee and proposed.
C: I cried (tears of happiness of course).

- What is your favorite thing to do on your date night?

C: Stay in, make dinner together, and snuggle.
W: I enjoy watching dvds of tv shows for entire weekends together.

- What do you love about him so much?

C: Will is the most thoughtful, considerate, and loving person I have ever known. He listens to every single thing I say, even when I think he is not listening he really is. He remembers what I say and he goes out of his way to surprise me and make me happy on a regular basis. I could go on and on :)

- What do you love about her so much?

W: I love that Corri is her own person. I love that she is willing to listen and be persuaded by my arguments as to what we should do. She is also extremely entertaining, funny, smart, attractive, and not a picky eater. She is my favorite person, I don’t even have a close second.

- What special detail about your wedding that you love so much?

C: I love that it is a very small and intimate wedding. Honestly, on my wedding day the most important thing to me is Will. As long as it is him and I together, my day is perfect and I am very happy.
W: I like that everything we are doing has special significance/meaning to us.

- What are your wedding colors and why did you guys choose that color palette?

C: We don’t really have colors but we have asked our families to wear blue, any blue they want. Mostly so everyone is kind of coordinated and also because blue is, for the most part, a gender neutral color. It goes well with the beach theme and most importantly, it is my favorite color :)

- Describe your wedding flowers:

C: We don’t really have wedding flowers but I chose a bright red for my bouquet and Will’s boutonniere, because I wanted a bright pop of color to spice up the very neutral colors of whites and blues and the beach.

- Where did you go for your honeymoon?

C: We are going to Spain! We are flying into Barcelona and driving all over Spain and flying out of Madrid. Will and I love to travel together and our favorite thing to do is to go somewhere, rent a car, and go wherever the road takes us.

- What are you looking forward to in the future together?

C: Besides us both finishing law school and hopefully both getting jobs, there is nothing else I really want. I love our life and I am such a very happy and satisfied person, all thanks to Will.
W: getting good jobs we like and continuing our travel adventures together.


THEIR WEDDING INGREDIENTS:

Ceremony Location: Guana River State Park, Ponte Vedra Beach
Reception Location: Our house
Caterer: None
Florist: Laura Nicols at Celebrations
Officiant: Will’s best friend and attorney, Josh Martin
Hair: Paulina Perez’s associate, Lia Hanson
Make-up: Paulina Perez
Wedding Dress: Found it online & no particular brand
Groom and Groomsmen Wear: Jos. A. Banks


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...