Friday, January 07, 2011

Sarah & Mike's Baby Lifestyle Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

First off, Happy New Year!!! I'm so happy to be back blogging after being so sick since New Year's Eve. First our friends were sick, then Bobby, and sadly, I caught the bug also :( I'm feeling much better now, and I have A LOT to blog this week!

You may remember Sarah and Mike's adorable sweet-pea from their previous sessions, and this time, it's Baby's lifestyle photo-shoot. This is my favorite session of all because I just get to watch and document what it's like in a regular day for baby and family :) We started out with playtime, then dinner, and a little bit more of playtime before bath :) Baby changed to her jammies to get ready for one more bedtime story before sleeping time--love it! I cherish this kind of simplicity :) As we get older, life just gets so busy (and sometimes overwhelming), so therefore sessions like this is dear to my heart and makes me count all of my blessings :)

Baby's summer session:
http://corinnahoffman.blogspot.com/2010/08/babys-beach-session-jacksonville-fl.html

Baby's spring session:
http://corinnahoffman.blogspot.com/2010/05/baby-fever-jacksonville-fl-baby-and.html

Baby's newborn session:
http://corinnahoffman.blogspot.com/2010/01/babys-1st-session-jacksonville-fl-baby.html

Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments :

Mom said...

What a cute baby! That picture with the bath towel on her head is too cute :)

Love,
Mom

Candace said...

So cute! I have missed looking at your amazing pictures! Hope everything is going great for you guys!!!!!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Aww, thanks Mom and Candace for the comments!!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...