Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Weyatta & Kirk's Family Holiday Session - Jacksonville FL Family & Baby Photographer

Looove this family so much even if I just met them for the first time at our photo session! Weyatta emailed me about a week prior to our session in regards to family pictures, and I'm so glad that I had an opening that following weekend for her holiday session :) Let me tell you, their girls are super-duper adorable!! How cute are these Thing 1 & Thing 2 pettiskirt outfits?! I love those! Their youngest just turned 1-year old last week, hence, she has the birthday outfit on for some of the shots :) Their eldest child jammed with me for a little bit to Taylor Swift's music in my car and that simply melted my heart :)

Weyatta & Kirk, thank you so much for having me take pictures of your beautiful family! Thanks for taking the extra trip to get those red balloons even if it lasted only for a minute before they were accidentally let go ;)

XOXO


-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW :-D
-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW :-D



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...