Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Tricia & Jeff's Family Holiday Session - Jacksonville & Ponte Vedra Beach Family Photographer

Happy to introduce you guys to Tricia & Jeff's beautiful family :) Tricia teaches at the same school as with my other family clients, and I'm thankful that she also had her holiday pictures done with me! I love how the colors of their outfit match everything inside and outside the house :) What an absolute joy to photo-shoot this family! Their children are too cute for words, and their little sweet girl gave me a leaf as a present after the session (and yes, I still have it!) :)

Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment :

Mom said...

Cory, you surely captured the essence of family! What a beautiful picture!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/GoYankees99/Blog%20Photos/PonteVedraFamilyPhotographer_11.jpg

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...