Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Stephanie & Kevin's Twins Holiday Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

Yay, I'm SO happy that Stephanie and Kevin's twin babies' 2nd session with me falls around the holidays. This means that they get to dress up their babies in cute Santa outfits. The only thing though is that they weren't too crazy with the Christmas elf hats, but then again, who wants to be an elf in the first place anyway? :) I much rather be in a Santa suit too! Can't wait for these twins' 3rd session with me, which will be in February....hmmmn, I wonder if Stephanie and Kevin will dress them up as cupids then?! Now that would be awesome, yay!!

Enjoy!
XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...