Thursday, December 30, 2010

Joyce & Johnson's Bridal Portrait Session - Disney Resorts FL Photographer

Yay, I'm happy to post another session from this super lovely couple!! I posted their engagement session at Disney World on Christmas Day, and be sure to check it out if you missed it ;) As I mentioned in my other post, they're from Vancouver and were here in Orlando for vacation. I don't know how Joyce packed her wedding dress all the way from Canada to Florida, but I'm glad she did! Joyce explained to me that in their wedding culture, the groom gets to see the dress before the wedding day. They get their pictures taken at different locations so they have fun pictures to display at their wedding. I looove this idea!! :) I hope many more brides will do this in the future!

We went around the Disney Resort areas for a "paradise" and "Victorian" feel to their pictures. Sadly, it was F.R.E.E.Z.I.N.G. on that December day for their session! Joyce and Johnson are super troopers for putting up with the cold and windy weather :) They're such joy to photograph and always smiling! Thank you Joyce and Johnson for having us follow you guys all around the resorts and take your photos! Love you both and congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding day!!

XOXO


-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW :-D
-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW :-D



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments :

Joyce said...

Hello Corinna!!!


We absolutely love, love, LOVE the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank you! We were super lucky to have you photographed us for the most important time of our lives. Thank you so much! We don't know how to thank you enough! I'll definitely recommend you to my friends if any of them decide to do pictures in Orlando!

Once again, thank you SO much!!

Love,

Joyce =)

Mom said...

There is a nice shot of her veil. You had God's favor when He sent that breeze at just the right time!! So cool...!

Love,
Mom

Grace Community Garden said...

awww, they are a sweet couple! I love Joyce's caplet and the pic of them on the big couch. *love*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...