Monday, November 15, 2010

Danielle & Tom's Holiday Portrait Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

I love this time of the year because I get to meet new cool families and photograph them for their Christmas cards! I met up with Danielle earlier last month for frozen yogurt, and she showed me a couple of pictures of her little boy. He's so adorable, and I was so excited to meet him :) Danielle and Tom brought their dog with them also and included their furbaby in some of the shots. What a fun family, and I had great time photographing them! Thanks to Danielle for bringing the blue balloons--it was a big hit for everyone :)

XOXO

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...