Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MagnetStreet Weddings' Must See Photography Program - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer

No words to describe on how thankful and honored I am when MagnetStreet Weddings, a leading nationwide company for save-the-date announcements and wedding invitations, chose me to be their first Featured Photographer for their new program called, "Must See Photography." This new section on their website showcases my photo artwork on their beautiful wedding stationery products, and I can't be more humbled by this. You have to check out MagnetStreet Weddings' website to see the gallery and wedding stationery samples!


Photobucket

Blog editor of Truly Engaging, Ms. Heidi, recently blogged about MagnetStreet Weddings new program. Check it out here:


Photobucket

Thank you all SO much for believing and supporting my photo artwork!! I thank God daily for blessing me with His goodness, and I am happy that I can share it with you :) Have a positive-energy day!

XOXO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...