Friday, October 22, 2010

Cassidi & Bret's Engagement Session Sneak Peeks - St Augustine FL Wedding Photographer

HOT was the first word that came to my mind when I was previewing Cass & Bret's pictures and trying to figure out which ones to use for my sneak-peek preview! It was such a blast photo-shooting this couple and their furbabies--more to come soon and very soon :) Stay tuned for their picture slideshow :)

XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

This totally makes me think of a poster ad for American Eagle
and Abercrombie & Fitch ;)

Photobucket

4 comments :

Cassidi said...

The pics are amazing!! I can't stop looking at them :). Bret and I are so happy to have you documenting our wedding. You are awesome!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

YAY-glad you're enjoying them, Cass!! Ya'll were so much fun to photoshoot, and thank YOU and BRET for having me as your wedding photographer! Stay tuned for more engagement session pictures :) XOXO

Bret said...

It's true! She's cycled through the 3 pics non-stop last night for at least 3 hours. You were amazing Corinna, thank you.

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

@Bret-haha!! That's sweet of Cass :) Yay, well, I'm happy that ya'll are enjoying the pictures, and again, thank you SO much for having me as your wedding photographer! Oooh, can't wait for June :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...