Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wishful Wednesday - Cancer Be Gone!

My wish today is to find cure for cancer and eradicate it once and for all!! Cancer is no one's friend, and I applaud all organizations out there raising awareness and money to find cure for cancer. One particular organization that I have supported in the past and still do to this day is Susan G. Komen for the Cure! Please check out the websites below for more information on breast cancer awareness and on what you can do to help find cure :)

http://ww5.komen.org

http://www.komennorthflorida.org

I love my mom, and she means the world to me!
I can only imagine going through the experience of having your mom fight cancer and helplessly watch her go through all kinds of treatments and chemo. My love and prayers go to all the fighters out there and to all those who had loved ones lose their battles. Please pray with me for one of our wonderful past brides. I pray for strength, peace and comfort for her, her mom, and their family! Thank you, and I know that God is listening!

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." (Matthew 18:20)

"Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. There is no searching of His understanding. He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, but those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength;

* they shall mount up with wings like eagles,
* they shall run and not be weary,
* they shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:28-31)

XOXO


Corinna Hoffman Photography,Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer,Fight Cancer

2 comments :

Cap Creations said...

Thank you Corinna. For this wonderful prayer you pray.

This Sept. will mark 9 years that my Mother in law will be gone after loosing her battle with breast cancer.

Thank you!!!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Hi Cat!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mother-in-law :( I pray that in 9 years from now, a cure will be discovered by then. Thank you for sharing this with me, and big hugs to you! I'm glad that my post can be comforting to you.

Blessings :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...