Monday, March 01, 2010

Snowboarding at Cataloochee, NC & Winter Olympics Highlights

Took a break from photo-shoots and photo-editing last week. Bobby and I spent one more time in Asheville, NC before the snow is all gone and Catalochee Ski Area is closed for the season. We got to snowboard several times last week, and I'm not too sure if that was probably the smartest thing to do. We had SO much fun, but we are both still bruised and muscles are still sore. Shaun White and Gretchen Bleiler make snowboarding look so easy at the Winter Olympics, but I'm sure they had their share of pain and bruises too. I think Bobby and I ate more snow than actually standing on our boards--haha. Next time, I'll bring chocolate syrup with me ;)

Speaking of the Winter Olympics, this had been an eventful last 17 days in Vancouver! Besides both the Opening and Closing ceremonies, the events that I will surely remember from this olympic are:

- Media-created drama between Lindsey Vonn and Julia Mancuso

I could go on and on with many more of my favorite highlights :) If you can't get enough of them just like me, be sure to check out www.nbcolympics.com for more highlights and recaps :)

Here are some photos I took from my iPhone last week when we went snowboarding :)




No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...