Monday, December 28, 2009

Office Break in Asheville/Maggie Valley, NC

Hi guys! Hope ya'll had nice Christmas Day with family and friends!! Congratulations to all the newly engaged brides :) I am very excited with you!! Thank you for stopping by and checking out my artwork and for connecting with me :)

We are currently in an office break for the holidays, but I will try to blog while we're up here in North Carolina. :) Bobby and I are also gonna attempt snowboarding at Cataloochee Ski Area (for my 28th birthday today!), so please, say a prayer for us since I'm deathly afraid of falling off a chairlift ;-)

I will also try to get back to your email inquiries as soon as I can :)

God bless!
xoxo

Here are some pix we took outside the cabin, enjoy!









4 comments :

Ali said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty! :)

Tracy said...

I'm a day late but I hope you had fun!! Happy Birthday!!!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

@Ali-Indeed!! It's so beautiful up here despite of the freezing temperature and icy sleek road ;-D Thanks for the blog love :)

@Tracy-awww, thank you for the birthday wish! I sure did have an awesome time :) Bobby and I went snowboarding at Catalooche Ski Area and had the time of our lives!! xoxo

Tracy said...

Yay! Fun! That place is right up the hill from the cabins that my in-law's own. Chris and I have been a couple times; once for my birthday which is in January. We didn't ski but we did go snow tubing at that place right off the main road!

Now I want to go again! Except it's cold... lol! We had snow for Christmas in Kansas City so that may be my fill of freezing my hiney off for this year. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...