Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stephanie & John's are Married!! - Jacksonville, FL Wedding Photographer

It was a perfect day for Stephanie and John on Oct. 17th! The weather was great and no one was feeling rushed. They had both their wedding ceremony and reception take place at Embassy Suites Hotel. Stephanie stayed at the hotel the night before, and it was so fun to see a perky bride early that Saturday morning going back and forth to different rooms just making sure everything was all set for her wedding.

I have gone to know Terrio, as what her friends call her, over the past year, and I just knew that she was going to have an awesome wedding celebration :) Her BFF and bridesmaid, Stephanie, is a local photog in town and the one to refer me to Terrio. Originally, I was to work at the wedding by myself, but John had contacted me separately and requested for Bobby to work with me as a surprise for Terrio. I almost spilled the surprise a couple of times when we met up for coffee before the wedding. :)

Terrio was indeed surprised, and I am personally happy that Bobby worked with me :) Their guests are a bunch of party animals (in a good way!), and we both enjoyed capturing the fun moments :) Thank you Stephanie and John for having us as your wedding photographers and glad to hear that ya'll enjoyed Las Vegas for your honeymoon!

xoxo

































































Wedding Ingredients: Ceremony/Reception Location & Caterer - Embassy Suites Hotel, Cake - Bride's Mother, Floral - Bride & Bride's Mother and Grandmother, DJ & Entertainment - DJ Larry Blackburn, Wedding Dress - Jill Stevens Bridal (now closed), Bridesmaids Dresses - Alfred Angelo, Men's Tuxedos - Men's Wearhouse, Videography - S & B Wedding Images

3 comments :

Stephanie Lynn Photography said...

That's my Terrio, aren't they cute together?! I love the one of Lewis buttoning his shirt and Terrio on the bench. We look like a bunch of party-ers, oh wait, we are! Lol. It was a great day. Thanks so much Cory & Bobbie, you guys captured exactly who they are.

On a photogs note, Love the ring shot in their leaf, very cleaver.

Unknown said...

These are awesome pictures, Corrina you and your husbund did a awesome job. I have to say I have a stunning daughter and very handsome new son. The wedding was wonderful and you captured a beautiful memory they will never forget. Thanks again, Stephanie's Mom Donnae

Lyndsay Almeida said...

These are so good! Love them all...my fave is the groomsmen on the different balcony levels. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...