Monday, May 11, 2009

A Terrific Thank You from a Bride & Groom

Earlier last week, I received a huge package in the mail. Inside a super well-packaged box was this fragile beautiful mosaic vase that one of my lovely brides sent me along with a super sweet thank-you letter. That totally made my day and every time I see the vase in the morning when the sunlight shines on it :)

Merci Beaucoup! My dog is thankful for the packaging materials, too--she loved the paper strings. :)

Dear Cory,

I want to thank you for coming to New Orleans to be with us for "our wedding." When I saw your website, I knew that only you would do for our wedding pictures. You take the "ordinary and make it extraordinary." You enhance the beauty of those you capture--you're an artist. Be your canvas a junkyard, airplane graveyard, or wedding venue--your artistry speaks volumes for the photographer you are, non-conventional in every way. Cory, you are creative, a true professional with a work ethic unsurpassed by any. You are a true artist, Cory--a photographic Davinci.

Love,
S&T








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...