Friday, December 05, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Family

I've been posting nothing but client pictures lately, and I thought I would share some of my own family fun as well :) Bobby and I spent Thanksgiving Day with his family, and although I missed the sit-down dinner part because I was at Nancy and Mike's wedding rehearsal, I made it to Bobby's niece-in-law's birthday party at the end. She's definitely a cutie-pie :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments :

Unknown said...

She's a total cutie pie! :)

Moongypsyi said...

She's adorable!!!
~c

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...