Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yay for Ruby & Mike!

I was just checking my blog stats this morning, and I noticed that I've had several hits from another vendor's blog. I checked it out and saw my pictures from Ruby & Mike's engagement session posted. Yay!! That was posted last Tuesday, which is the same time that Ms. Heidi from Truly Engaging blogged my pictures in her own blog. I probably need to go out of town more often because it seems more people visit my blog when I do then ;-)

Thanks to wedding consultant, Katrina, with Made of Honor Weddings & Events for posting my pictures in her blog. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

You're too funny! Whether in town or out~ your photography is fabulous and congratulations that it is being recognized!

Anonymous said...

YAY! for both you and Katrina!! You both are great and we are glad that we are able to work with you guys!!! Can't wait til the wedding. 146 days left.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...