Thursday, May 15, 2008

Muddy Buddy with the Family

I'm in between packing to get ready for my first ever destination wedding and trying to get my blog updated as well. The wedding will be in Savannah, and Julia and Jimmy are flying down all the way from Chicago. That would have been fun, too, if my destination wedding is in Chicago, but I'm excited that it will be in Savannah as well :) Can't wait!

For now, enjoy the updated Muddy Buddy slideshow. I included the family pictures this time :)

CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW :-)
CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW :-)


Enjoy the family pictures :)










Beautiful family :)

3 comments :

Melanie Watson said...

looks like so much fun!!! We are doing this next year! ;) I hope you have an awesome time in Savannah! What a great place for a destination wedding :)

Sublime Studios said...

Yay for muddy buddy! I have always wanted to do this!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Alright, Mel.. we're gonna start training now ;-)

Courtney, you should totally do it! Next year in Orlando ;-) Grab all your buddies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...