Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pink Meets Brown

I had the pleasure of helping my great friend, Scarlett Lillian, capture Debbine and Mike's special day back in September 2007. I didn't have my blog nor my website then, so I didn't really pursue on picking out my favorites. Now that I finally have both to help showcase some of my artwork, I figured why not post some pictures in my blog since I have some already in my website. Debbine had a pink and brown theme, and now everytime I walk in the Juicy Couture store at St. John's Town Center, I just think of their wedding. I am not doing a big slideshow of the whole wedding but rather just a few of my favorites.

Enjoy!



I don't post B&W pictures in my website, so here they are in my blog instead:



4 comments :

Anonymous said...

another great shoot!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks sooo much for shooting for our wedding! we love our pics!! :) even our puppy loved the pics of himself! ;) hehehe!

Lyndsay Almeida said...

beautiful set! i'm using pink and black:) i hope ours turn out as good as these!!

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks again for your help!! It's always fun shooting with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...