Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Kris' Headshot Session - Jacksonville FL Portrait Photographer

I normally don't do headshots ever since I moved to my new office in Riverside. I downsized from an office studio to just now an office space where I meet with clients.  This doesn't stop me from going mobile with my studio shots though, and I do it for my past clients or people I know only.  One of my friend's friend is in need of new headshots for his business page, and I am glad Kris came over to my office for pictures. I had my backdrop and studio lights set up inside for a couple of pictures, but we mainly did our photo-shoot outside in the garden area behind my office.  It worked out great, and we all had fun :)

Enjoy!
xoxo


Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_001_zps54b9699e.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_003_zpsd1e39598.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_004_zpsd41b5f75.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_005_zps7e1d2b0c.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_002_zps009f792d.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_012_zps24a8f45e.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_006_zps01dc7a7f.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_008_zpsffbc123a.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_007_zps4d22a8d1.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_009_zps0f13d168.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_011_zpsa7e323ac.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_010_zpsf6b77368.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_014_zpscbd9a760.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_015_zps4faa8589.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Headshots Jacksonville FL Photographer photo Jacksonville_FL_Headshots_Portrait_Photographer_013_zps80bd94cc.jpg

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...