Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lily & Ralph's Trash the Dress Session - Jacksonville, FL Wedding Photographer

A couple like Lily & Ralph makes my job so rewarding! They're seriously so sweet and lovely together...and haha, they also remind me so much of how Bobby and I are with each other :) Bobby joined me in this session mainly to be my "bag boy" unlike at Lily & Ralph's engagement session in South Beach, Miami last year where he helped me photo-shoot that one.

Their wedding day in May happened to be the same day as our 2-Year Anniversary weekend, so therefore, we couldn't join in the fun with them in Miami. I'm still stoked that I got to photo-shoot their engagement session and now their trash the dress session!

As many of you know, I love having my clients start at the crack of dawn for their session, and that's exactly what we did for Lily & Ralph's session. Sadly, it was at high tide early in the morning and they also got into a minor car accident in between changing locations. It was scary, but Bobby and I are soooo glad that they're okay!! I have to give them props for wanting to finish the session even after the craziness and during mid-day lighting :)

Lily & Ralph, we love you guys more than you know it! Thanks for including us in all the fun & crazy moments in your lives :)

xoxo


>>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW :-D
>>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW :-D


























































After the session, we made sure to document the big dent on their car from the accident, and then we enjoyed Happy Hour @ a local restaurant :)




5 comments :

Grace Community Garden said...

Fun! What a great session. Lots of great color and one gorgeous couple! Woot!

Jodie Johnson said...

love all the shots.. especially the close ups of the bride.. wow!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

@Truly Engaging-Thank you!! It was really a super fun session :)

@Jodie-thanks, girl! The bride is beautiful :)

Little Miss Sunshine & Family said...

I absolutely LOVED this trash the wedding dress session! Beautiful couple and what it beautiful day it was!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

@Candice-thanks, girl!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...