Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Viva La Vida!

I've been a fan of Coldplay ever since I first heard the song, "Yellow," back in my freshman year of college. I thought the music video was odd, but Chris Martin's voice, the lyrics, the different sound were just so good...it was like nirvana for me listening to that song :) I even incorporated "Yellow" and Coldplay in our wedding--just call me a big fan!

Every time they're here in FL for a concert, the show is always sold out by the time I try to purchase the tickets. This year, I signed up for every ticket notifications one can only imagine in hopes that I will not miss the show again when Coldplay stops in Orlando. Their music is so full of emotion, and Bobby and I had a blast last Friday night!! Not once I sat on my seat during the whole concert. Everyone in the arena seemed to be in a trance and just singing along to all of their songs. Aaah, and the encore song was Yellow--it was simply amazing!! I would post the video I took of it in my blog, but...I was singing along to the whole song, and I'll spare everyone with my voice ;-)

We want to give a shout out to these fun people we met at the parking lot just right before the concert. Very friendly and we ended up seating a section next to them :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments :

Unknown said...

You look so adorable in that top pic. Glad you had a great time. I bet they were awesome!

Melanie Watson said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. My sister and her fiance were there for that show too and said it was awesome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...